Sunday, March 28, 2010

Collage Reflection

Thinking Creatively
In this video, I zoomed into the sections I explained, such as the part where I explained the six word memoir, I had a zoom in of the words and had my voice recorded over it. I have done this achievement for the audience to understand the different parts of my collage clearly.
Reason Critically
In this collage, I used key words, quotes and news heading. I had six key words, which represented what the Sudanese had experienced during their migration and during their life assimilating to the American culture. I had quotes that I made up to show what they suffered with in the past and to show what they need. I used a heading I found on the news in internet to show that the migration and assimilation of the Sudanese was a huge news for the news reporters.
Communicate Efffectively
My collage presents awareness by displaying key words and emotions of the pictures. The key words represents what they suffered with during the civil war in Sudan and the assimilation to the new culture. The pictures shows the different emotions, such as Sudanese looking sad, happy, suffering, and other emotions. These pictures make the audience feel sad of the Sudanese people and creates awareness to the people.
Live Ethically
When people look at my collage, I think the first word that will come up is 'why'. The collage shows different emotions of the Sudanese experienced in Sudan and America. After looking at the pictures they will feel sympathy for the Sudanese and will want to take actions for them and will find ways of helping them.

No comments:

Post a Comment