Saturday, September 26, 2009

Courage is a Key to achieve your Destiny

Courage by Hanson Chen

Courage is what it takes to stand up to others
Courage is what it takes to make your own decisions
Courage is what it takes to succeed
But it also takes courage to sit down and listen
It also takes courage to admit a loss
It will take courage to respect someone others don't
Courage is needed to withstand peer pressure

So what does this mean?
Courage is essential in your journey through life.


Duty, Courage, Honor














Courage is important to culture and all the time. Hanson says that courage is essential in your journey through life. This means that courage is the key to achieve your destiny. Being brave is part of being courage. You would have to overcome the obstacles you pass and to challenge into a harder adventure. My destiny is to become a baseball player. Overcoming obstacles for me is to go through hard practices. I do practices to improve my throwing and my batting form. I challenge into a harder adventure by joining into a baseball team and I try hard to improve my skills. By being brave anytime, it allows you to achieve your destiny. Courage is also important for different culture. Long time ago there were wars going on. During the wars, people were being courage and sacrificed their lives to save their own country. I think their destiny was to be part of the army and after they complete their destiny, they sacrifice their lives to save other people. If people had courage, they will be brave and sacrifice their lives to save the other people's culture and time.

No comments:

Post a Comment